Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One More Political Rant


Yesterday, I stayed home from the office and several church meetings; I felt awful. A 24-hour bug, I suppose, because I feel fine today.

Between chills and feverish hot flashes, I watched C-SPAN and the Alito confirmation hearings (yes, I was that sick!). I've never watched a judicial confirmation hearing, and if this one was any indicator, I'll probably never watch another one. Judge Alito actually didn't say much - he didn't have the opportunity. Our senators talked an awful lot, though.

I don't know much about Judge Alito, but I know a whole lot more about our senators than I used to.

Pax,
Sky+

1 comment:

Michael said...

Isn't that the truth?? Sadly, the only thing the Democrats were interested in was "gotcha" politics. I'm not even sure if there were Republicans in the room.