Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Train Up a Child In the Way He Should Go...


Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.- Prov. 22:6

As I went to prepare for mid-morning prayer, I walked past the sanctuary and saw it is set up for preschool pictures. I took this picture from the vantage point of where the camera was set up (and no, I am not a professional photographer, nor do I portray one on television. I didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night).

I am proud that our church sponsors a preschool. The local elementary school says our kids are ahead of other children when they get to kindergarten. We already have a waiting list for next fall.

I take both of these affirmations as high praise... and am even gladder that we can do so in the name of Jesus Christ.

Pax,
Sky+

No comments: