Friday, December 21, 2007

A Christmas Card


I love Christmas decorations; I love to drive around and see how people have decorated their homes, or steal a glance in the living room when I am in someone’s home during this season. For one, I think the season is worthy of such preparation, decoration, and celebration. The other reason is that when it comes to decoration, arranging lights or furniture, and other such things, I am a real clod. Between being color blind and having no artistic abilities, it’s simply not my gift.

In this season, may those of us who don’t decorate enjoy the décor of those who do. May those of us who can’t carry a tune in a bucket listen joyfully to those who can. And may all of us prepare the way for the Christ child, every day of our lives.

Merry Christmas to all, and God bless us – everyone.

Pax,
Sky+

No comments: